Monday, October 1, 2018

Dr. Smith speaks on God's Natural Healing Laws to His Divine Healing Laws at Women's Retreat - Register by 10-17-18!

Since 1981, when I first opened my business, I have successfully helped every client improve their health. My clinical observation is that I would estimate that over 80% are able to improve their health to a level of 100% healing through our Clinical Nutrition Therapy and 10-20% are able to restore their health from 80-99%. Why? Because the damage at a cellular and tissue level at the time they contacted my office was too severe, to the point that 100% improvement or health restoration was not possible by applying God's "Natural Healing Laws" that relate to Nutritional Biochemistry, Biology, Quantum Physics and His other natural laws. Still when you compare our track record to that of medicine, we are still way ahead. However as great of a track record as I have had since 1981, I was not satisfied, because I believed there had to be away to help people 100% - and 100% of the time.

Hence after much prayer and contemplation, I begin to study God's Divine Healing Laws to find answers for this 1% to 20% of my clientele, as well as ways to speed recovery for those utilizing God's Natural Laws. Personally, after six decades of excellent health and pain free living, I had a sports accident for which I, too, like my clients, was seeking a speedy recovery as I engaged in my own Clinical Nutrition Therapy using God's Natural Healing Laws, so I had an added personal motivation to learning all I could about God's Divine Healing Laws, too.

My journey into Divine Healing began December 2017. I now integrate God’s Divine Healing Laws in the health education I provide for clients, who are interested, and even those who are not clients, at no charge. Applying God’s Divine Healing Laws I have been witness to many healing miracles. For example, Sandy was instantly delivered from 20 years of suffering from severe depression and Jerry’s physician informed him that his medical test results for TIA was clear i.e., they could find no sign he had had a mini-stroke. Sandy was the first and Jerry was the third person the Holy Spirit healed through me as I walked in Mark 16:17-18.

Now I have been invited to speak to the Hallelujah Women's Mission Retreat this month and this will be my first opportunity to publicly share in a group setting what I have learned and show others how to do divine healing as anyone can learn this. Some may not be aware or have been told differently, but all Christians are commissioned by Jesus in Mark 16:17-18 to do divine healing. I will also be defining the difference between an instant and a progressive miracle healing, and what to do if you get a progressive healing instead of an instantaneous miraculous healing. I will also share how to maintain your healing. If you are suffering and want to recover come to this retreat!

When the women at this retreat leave to return home, they will understand God's Natural Healing Laws, His Divine Healing Laws and how to walk in both to promote divine health in their life, as well as the lives of their family and friends, and how divine healing relates to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:17-18 reports that Jesus commissioned us to "lay hands on the sick and they will recover." And Hebrews 13:8 states that Jesus Christ is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. So No, divine healing was not just for people alive in the New Testament times. Do you think Jesus only cared about healing the sick over 2000 years ago, but does not care about those suffering today? Of course not. Jesus cared as much about us today as He did when He walked the earth over 2000 years ago teaching, commissioning and anointing the 12 Apostles in how to do Mark 16:17-18 and how to teach (disciple) others to do the same. Jesus intended for this discipleship to continue to the present day. Jesus cares about the sick who suffer today just as much as He cared about the sick over 2000 years ago. He did not walk the earth only to teach those alive at that time and then have His teaching die with his Apostles. He expected that they would duplicate themselves - teach others to do the same so by the time we were born there would be no sickness among Christians. Unfortunately, that plan got a bit delayed, however, fortunately, there have been Christians who have been aware of this truth through out the ages from the days of Jesus walking on Earth to 2018. Praise God for these people. Because of the Bible teaching and these people who passed down what they learned, I am now ready to share with you what I have learned so far (as I am sure there is more to come) and those who attend the Hallelujah Women's Mission Retreat will experience the reality of divine healing for themselves.

We will also be walking in Acts 19:12, so bring anything you would like to pray over - cloths, aprons, hats, clothes, anything at all can hold the healing anointing of the Holy Spirit and then you can use it for yourself, give it to a loved one or let people borrow and return it back to you. A group of women who all had cancer shared a prayer cloth among them. One person worn it and she recovered from cancer, so she passed it to another woman in the group, who also recovered and as they repeated this, in due time, all the women in the group were cancer free. Praise God!

Therefore, I would like to personally invite you to attend:

Hallelujah Women’s Mission Retreat

Oakridge Camp & Retreat Center
20007 State Highway 9
Anadarko, Oklahoma

Louise Amick
(405) 412-3501
hwmokla@gmail.com

October 26 - 27, 2018
Starts – 9 a.m. Friday
Ends: Approximately 5 p.m. Saturday

Cost $70 per person
Lunch & Dinner included on Friday and Breakfast on Saturday.

Registration Ends October 17th, 2018

See you there!

Have a blessed day,
Dr. Donna F. Smith

Email: ACNServices@AdvancedClinicalNutrition.com
Website: AdvancedClinicalNutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment