Saturday, April 25, 2009

Less Gray Hair - Lost 20 Pounds

I started getting gray hair about 2 years ago, coming in like a gray/white halo from the top of my hair, showering downward. It has been blending beautifully with my natural color, so though it is pretty, who really wants gray/white hair? So the day after Thanksgiving, 2008, I started using an herb that has been reported as restoring gray hair to its natural colors, improving the metabolism and controlling the appetite. After three months, I thought I noticed a change -- less gray, but was not sure. I have been waiting for my hair stylist to confirm it, however, she had given me such a great cut before Thanksgiving that I did not have to see her again until five months later. So on Thursday, 4/23/09, I went to get my hair cut and my hair stylist confirmed 100% that I have more brown color and a lot less gray. How cool is that!

I already knew this herb was successful in controlling my appetite and improving my metabolism because since Thanksgiving, I have lost 20 pounds.

I will keep you posted as I continue to restore my natural color and lose more weight.

If you would like to know more, give me a call at (940) 761-4045, anytime from Monday-Friday from 10 to 5 p.m. C.S.T. (closed 12-1 p.m. for lunch), except Wednesday afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment